“Why we still depends upon others, when we grow up our thinking, why we are still in same place after years and years”

“Why we still depends upon others, when we grow up our thinking, why we are still in same place after years and years”




“Why we still depends upon others, when we grow up our thinking, why we are still in same place after years and years”
For three years and half of my life I had all the liberty that I could wish for, but now when I think where am I, the conclusion came that day after day, week after week and even years after years over day and night I still stand in same place as I before. You already know that we like our home and we are already and we want to move back to our home where we spent our days even where we completed our school. Now come to my point what I want and what I should these are the two words which doesn’t good or pleasant but if you think from my point of view then you realised what the momentousness of these two words. Why small town an unalloyed boy can’t competent in the current era. Why there life so unyielding is it there is some encumbrance on them from their families or their any other inference. But after years and years when they blowned theirs half ‘s life and after they raised they still in their prelude veritably ninety percent of them are still in same place where they preluded. Their half of lifes just passess in the thinking of what they want to be.
my another blog which tells you why education is a part of my life 
Education Build A Strong Foundation In One’s Life
I am from a small town , small town is referred to that place where everyone’s knew the name of almost everyone, a place in which we greet one another with a smile. But just to be in that group of names is obviously the best things that’s happened to my entire career. In small town everybodies were erect at their job and very unbarred about working with people. They want the thing to work and they're collateral and give it every reason to succeed. There is a common word that is twist yeah these words also played a decisive role in my life also, I be an adjunct of a middle class family and had never seen “real” aridity during childhood. Yes I was given good education. Yes, my parents would take me to holidays. I had a TV video game and a huge collection of dresses, chocolates which was bought by my mom when I scored good marks. Then I entered in the field of competitive examinations. My sister’s marriage was planned, dad bought an apartment and had to pay my fees for my coaching. All three events happened in quick succession and we were suddenly in huge debt. After seeing all scenario I decided to move up to Delhi for better coaching classes. At starting I am so happy that am going to a national capital. It was an amazing experience when I first moved to Delhi. The feeling of freedom, the excitement of exploring a new place and the anonymity of walking around in a place where no one knew me were all exciting but very significant changes for me at this time in my life. I was born in a small town and I feel lucky and proud to be so. It was a small town in Jharkhand full of green trees, River, some pond with rich culture with Abundance natural resources all around. I am fortunate to be a part of this beautiful landscape and culture. My morning used to start with the listening to the quacks of birds but Now my morning start with some noise horn of car or ringing my calling bell by my maid.I have having all kinds of problem. Even decided to go back. My elder brother insisted that I rethink myself and redefine the whole process and identify problem areas to improve the efficiency of myself.
To be continued……………………….

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts