Incomplete Love



Incomplete Love

"I have to tell you something" Girl said to her boyfriend at their Park,

"What" BOY said

"We been dating for 2 months now" Girl said looking down

"I know" boy said with a smile while holding her hand

"Its all a Lie" girl said looking at the grass

"Wait what is" boy said looking at her

"I don't love you" girl said and felt his hand from her

"You're lying right?" he asked while turning towards her

"I'm sorry, it was a dare and you was the only boy I saw at that time" girl said 

feeling relieved that she was finally telling the truth

"You don't love me?" boy said in a low voice and looking forward

"No" girl said while he was quite

"How long did you have to be with me for the dare" boy asked

"For 2 months" girl said

"Did you ever love me" boy asked

"No" girl said and with that they were quiet for a while before she broke the silence

"I'm really sorry" girl said while looking at the boy who was crying when her phone rang

"I have to get this" girl said and left to talk to her friends, when she came back he was gone. She went to meet her friends.


As time passed she forgot all about his and the dare, she met another boy who 

she loved and cared and on the day of her wedding she got a letter from an

address near by. she opened it up and sat down in a chair.

"Congratulations, you're getting married to the boy of your dreams. I hope you

 cherish the boy you're going to marry and spend the rest of your life with.

 I hope he gives you everything you wanted and more. I hope he's by your side

 and takes care of you. I hope he gives you the life you wanted but there's one thing

I hope he doesn't. I hope he doesn't love you as much as I did. I wanted to tell you that

I'm Sorry you had to waste 2 months of your life with me. 

But for me those 2 months were the best in my life. 

I'm sorry you had to kiss me, but those kisses were the best I ever had.

I'm sorry you had to see my face day and night but your face was always on my mind day and night. 

And I'm sorry you that you had to pretend to love me but I loved you.

I will always love you forever and always"

she ran out and drove to the address and knocked on the door.

The boy's mother opened the door but was about to close it when she stopped his.

"Where is he" girl asked

"Cemetery, plot 182 and take this" the mother said while handing her a letter 

and she rushed to the cemetery.

She looked all over for him when she tripped and fell near a headstone saying.

"Here lies boy who was loved by everyone except from the one person he loved"

She looked at the date and saw it was the day she told him the entire truth.

She was about to touch the headstone

when she remembered she had a letter and opened.

"Thank You for the best 2 months of my life.i know you never made a promise to me and I wondered why but promise me one thing. Promise me that you’ll love him and never cause him any pain, that you will give him your heart since you already have mine"



"Heart beat fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I’m afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All  of my doubts suddenly goes away somehow
One step close to me
I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don’t be afraid I have loved you.
For  a thousand year
I will love for thousand more"


Comments

Popular Posts